ADMISSION (17-18): BEcon in Environmental and Resource Econ.
Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) in Environmental and Resource Economics
Admission Open for 3rd Batch (Session: 2017-18)
- Passed SSC/Dakhil/O level or equivalent examinations of 2012 to 2015 and HSC/Alim/A level or equivalent examinations of 2016 and 2017 securing minimum score 7.5 combined (including 4th subject).
- Candidates must have 5 subjects in O level and 2 subjects in A level.
- Out of 7 subjects candidates must have at least B in 4 and C in 3.
Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Applicaiton Date: Distribution and Submission of Application Form
- 27 November – 26 December, 2017
- Download the form (Click here)
- 29 December, 2017 at 10:00 am
- Degree from the University of Dhaka
- Method of study includes theoretical exposition and hands-on skills development.
- The programme entails bright employment opportunities, particularly in research and development sectors and great opportunities for higher studies at home and abroad.
- Faculty includes reputed environmental economists, economists, environmental analysts and quantitative experts from home and abroad.
How to apply:
- Admission Form available on: Front Desk Office, 5th Floor. Office hour: 10am-6pm (Saturday-Wednesday)
You can download the form (click here). After fillup, submit the completed form and required documents with application fees.
- Admission Form Fees: Tk. 1000
- Collect the “Admit Card and Prospectus” by clearing fees and others.
- Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed
- All academic documents (i.e. Certificate, Marks Sheet, Transcript and University Registration Card etc.)
- National ID card
- 4 copies of passport size photograph
Head of Admin, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)
Bangladesh Economic Association Bhaban
4/C Eskaton Garden Road
Dhaka 1000 Bangladesh,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web Contact: www.dsce.edu.bd
Location by: Google Map (Click here)