Admission 2017-18: BEcon in Development Economics
Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) in Development Economics
- Passed SSC/Dakhil/O level or equivalent examinations of 2012 to 2015 and HSC/Alim/A level or equivalent examinations of 2016 and 2017 securing minimum score 7.5 combined (including 4th subject).
- Candidates must have 5 subjects in O level and 2 subjects in A level. Out of 7 subjects candidates must have at least B in 4 and C in 3.
Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Distribution and Submission of Application Form:
- From 10th February, 2018 to 10th March, 2018
- 14th March, 2018 at 10:00 am
- Degree from the University of Dhaka
- Method of study includes theoretical exposition and hands-on skills development.
- The programme entails bright employment opportunities, particularly in research and development sectors and great opportunities for higher studies at home and abroad.
- Faculty members include reputed economists, development economists, statistical analysts, sociologists, experts on quantitative and qualitative methods from home and abroad.
How to apply:
- Admission Form available on: Front Desk Office, 5th Floor. Office hour: 10am-6pm (Saturday-Wednesday)
You can download the form (click here). After fillup, submit the completed form and required documents with application fees.
- Admission Form Fees: Tk. 1000
- Collect the “Admit Card and Prospectus” by clearing fees and others.
- Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed
- All academic documents (i.e. Certificate, Marks Sheet, Transcript and University Registration Card etc.)
- National ID card
- 4 copies of passport size photograph
Head of Administration, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)
Bangladesh Economic Association Bhaban
4/C Eskaton Garden Road
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
Phone: 880-02-9359628-9, 8316028, 8316033
Published On: Daily Prothom Alo, 09 Feb, 2018