Admission Result 17: PGD in Enterprise Development
(Notice: 18.02.17) Following candidates have been provisionally selected for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Enterprise Development, session 2016-2017. They are advised to report to the admission office (5th floor, Room-no-605) from 19th February 2017 to 27th February 2017 during office time (10:00am to 6:00pm, except Thursday and Friday) to complete admission formalities. Class starts on 28th February, 2017.
List of provisionally selected candidates (not in order of merit):
- A.H.M. Eftakhar Ahamed Chowdhury (Roll no. 004)
- Md. Mahabubur Rahaman (Roll no. 003)
- Md. Apel Mahamud (Roll no. 002)
- Shamima Yasmin Sita (Roll no.( 001)
- Amena Sultana Iren (Roll no. 005)
- Golam Gilane ( Roll no. 006)
- Anjuman Ara Begum (Roll no. 007)
- Abu Hayad Md. Rahat Hossain (Roll no. 008)
- Biswajit Sarker (Roll no. 009)
|A. University of Dhaka fees (May Change) :|
|Registration fee for non DU Students||5,000|
|Migration fee for non DU Students||1,000|
|Exam fee (3,000X2 semester)||6,000|
|Transcript (450X2 semester)||900|
|Exam entry fee(100X2 semester)||200|
|B. Dhaka School of Economics:|
|Tuition fees: whole course (9,000*2 Sem)||18,000|
|Computer LAB fee (250*12m)||3,000|
|Exam center fee (1500*2)||3,000|
|Total Amount =||43,250|
• Student shall have to pay additional Tk. 1000/-(one thousand) as library caution money at the time of admission which is refundable.
Fees for whole course may be paid at a time of admission or in two installments. In the latter case, Taka 21,625/- + 1,000/- (library caution money, which is refundable) = 22,625/- at the time of admission and the balance can be paid at the time of submission of 2nd semester examination entry form. Payments to be made in the form of pay order in favor of “Dhaka School of Economics”. Following documents are required to be submitted along with pay order at the time of admission:
- All original academic certificates (to be returned after admission formalities).
- Attested copy of registration card of the candidate (s) studied in the University of Dhaka.
- Original Migration certificate along with one attested copy for non Dhaka University student.
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer.
For further information please contact admission office (5th floor, Room-no-605), phone: 9359628-9, 8316028 and 8316033 (Ext-120).
Head of Admin, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)