Admission’18: Diploma in Enterprise Development
Post Graduate Diploma in Enterprise Development
- Bachelor (4 Years) or Masters in Economics or any other Masters degree from a recognized university.
- No 3rd division/equivalent grade acceptable.
Duration: 1 Year (Evening time)
Session: 2017-18 (2nd Batch)
Application Date(extended): Distribution and Submission of Application Form
- Until 8th November, 2017
- Download the form (Click here)
- 10 November 2017 at 10.00 am
- Mathematical Economics
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Strategy for Enterprise Development
- Basic Statistics and Research Methodology
- Project Planning, Management & Evaluation
Highlights of the Programme
- Method of Study: Theoretical Exposition and Practical Learning Opportunities
- Instructions on Self-Employment Opportunities
- Degree from University of Dhaka
- Rich Collection of Books
- Business Incubator
- Industry Alliances
- Faculty members include reputed Economists, Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Bankers, Business Analysts, Financial and Statistical Analysts etc.
How to apply:
- Admission Form available on: Front Desk Office, 5th Floor. Office hour: 10am-6pm (Saturday-Wednesday)
You can download the form (click here). After fill up, submit the completed form and required documents with application fees.
- Admission Form Fees: Tk. 1000
- Collect the “Admit Card and Prospectus” by clearing fees and others.
- Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed
- All academic documents (i.e. Certificate, Marks Sheet, Transcript and University Registration Card etc.)
- National ID card
- 4 copies of passport size photograph
Head of Admin, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)
Bangladesh Economic Association Bhaban
4/C Eskaton Garden Road
Dhaka 1000 Bangladesh,
Phone: 88-02-9359628-9, 8316028, 8316033; Cell: 01714642742, 01911394704;
Location by: Google Map (Click here)