Admission ’18: Master of Economics (Environmental Economics)
Bachelor (4 Years) and/or Masters degrees from a recognized university or an equivalent institute with good academic records in any of the following:
- Environmental Management/Environmental Science
- Geography and Environment
- Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering
- Any other subject with some background in economics
Note: 3rd division/class at any level is NOT acceptable.
Duration: 18 Months (Evening Time)
Method of study: theoretical exposition and hands on skills imparted.
- The programme entails bright employment opportunities, particularly in research and development sectors.
- Great opportunities for higher studies at home and abroad.
- Graduates from this programme are now working at reputed national and international organizations in Bangladesh.
- A number of them are studying for higher degrees at different universities in the USA, Europe and Australia.
- 13th October, 2017 at 10.00 am
Distribution and Submission of Application Form:
- From 9th September, 2017 to 9th October, 2017.
Faculty includes reputed environmental economists, economists, environmental analysts and quantitative experts from home and abroad. For further information please visit our website (www.dsce.edu.bd)
How to apply:
- Admission Form available on: Front Desk Office(5th floor). Office hour: 10am-6pm (Saturday-Wednesday)
- You can download the form (click here). After fill up, submit the completed form and required documents with application fees.
- Admission Form Fees: Tk. 1000
- Collect the “Admit Card and Prospectus” by clearing the fees and others.
- Required documents for application (attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed)
- All academic documents (i.e. certificates, mark-sheets, transcripts and university registration cards, etc.)
- Copy of National ID
- 4 copies of passport size photograph
- Download the Admission Form from here (Form-MEcEE)
Head of Admin, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)
Bangladesh Economic Association Bhaban
4/C Eskaton Garden Road
Dhaka 1000 Bangladesh,
Phone: 880-02-9359628-9, 8316028, 8316033
Published On: Daily Prothom Alo, 07 Sep, 2017