Admission(17-18): PGD in Economics
Post Graduate Diploma in Economics: (Batch: 6, session: 2017-18)
Application Date: 26 November – 31 December, 2017
- Mathematical Economics
- Statistics for Economics
- Research Methodology
- Bachelor (4 Years) and/or Masters in Economics or any other discipline from a recognized university or equivalent institute
- 3rd division/class or equivalent grade at any level is not acceptable
Duration: 12 Months (Evening time), 2 semesters.
Admission Test: 5 January, 2018 at 10.00 am
Highlights of the Programme
- Degree from the University of Dhaka
- Method of study: theoretical exposition and hands-on skills development
- Rich collection of books
- Courses entail bright employment opportunities
- Faculty members include reputed economists, development economists, financial analysts and statistician from home and abroad.
Distribution and Submission of Application Form: 26 November – 31 December, 2017
How to apply:
- Admission Form available on: Front Desk Office, 5th Floor. Office hour: 10am-6pm (Saturday-Wednesday)
You can download the form (click here). After fillup, submit the completed form and required documents with application fees.
- Admission Form Fees: Tk. 700
- Collect the “Admit Card and Prospectus” by clearing fees and others.
- Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed
- All academic documents (i.e. Certificate, Marks Sheet, Transcript and University Registration Card etc.)
- National ID card
- 4 copies of passport size photographs
Head of Administration, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)
Bangladesh Economic Association Bhaban
4/C Eskaton Garden Road
Dhaka 1000 Bangladesh,
Phone: 880-02-9359628-9, 8316028, 8316033