Admission Result’18: MEcon in Development Economics
Master of Economics (MEcon) in Development Economics
(Notice: January, 2018) Following candidates have been provisionally selected for admission in Master of Economics (MEcon) in Development Economics, Session 2017-2018. They are advised to report to the admission office (5th floor, Room-no-605) from 23rd January 2018 to 5th February 2018 during office time to complete admission formalities. Class starts on 10th February, 2018, Saturday at 6:00pm.
List of provisionally selected candidates (not in order of merit):
|Sl. No.||Admit.Roll#||Name of the Candidate|
|1.||4||Md. Abu Hossain|
|4.||21||S. M. Jasim Uddin|
|5.||10||Md. Mahbubur Rahman|
|6.||24||Md. Nurul Hoque|
|7.||25||Mohammad Shawkat Hossain Bipu|
|8.||27||Md. Nazmul Hasan|
|11.||7||Md. Jahidul Islam|
|12.||1||Md. Ariful Islam|
|13.||29||Md. Jashim Uddin|
|14.||32||Md. Mostofa Mahbub Rasel|
|16.||34||ASM Niaz Morshed|
|18.||36||Mirza Abul Fazal Md Tawhidur Rahman|
|19.||37||S. M. Sumaiya Zabeen|
|20.||40||M Rashedur Rahman|
Following documents would be required to be submitted along with pay order at the time of admission:
- All original academic certificates (to be returned after admission formalities).
- Attested copy of registration card of the candidate (s) studied in the University of Dhaka.
- Original Migration certificate along with one attested copy for non Dhaka University student.
- 2 stamp size photographs.
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer.
For further information please contact admission office (5th floor, Room-no-605), phone: 9359628-9, 8316028 and 8316033 (Ext-120).
Head of Admin, Development and Academic Affairs
Dhaka School of Economics (DScE)