DScE becomes the partner of Research4Life program to access Hinari, AGORA, OARE and ARDI.
What is Research4Life?
Research4Life is the collective name for the four programmes – Hinari, AGORA, OARE and ARDI – that provide developing countries with free or low cost access to academic and professional peer-reviewed content online.
Eligible libraries and their users benefit from:
- Online access to up to 79,000 peer-reviewed international scientific journals, books, and databases
- Full-text articles which can be downloaded for saving, printing or reading on screen
- Searching by keyword, subject, author or language
- Resources available in several languages
- Training in information literacy and promotional support
How to Access the Online Resources
Please login to following link from DScE’s LAB PC: http://login.research4life.org/tacgw/login.cshtml
User Name and Password: No need User/Password for access from lab room. If required please ask to the library office.